Hard Drive & Tape Degausser
Proton T-4 pdf Brochure
- Listed on NSA's Evaluated Product
- Complies with DoD Requirements
- Self Check Preformance Verification
- Fully Automatic
- Patented Reverse Polarity Technology
Creates 20,000 Gauss Positive and 20,000
- FAST & EASY to Use
- Light Weight and Portable
- CESG and CE Approved
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 Facility
- Shipping Case Option Available
- 1-year Warranty
- Extended Warrantees Available
CALL FOR PRICING - WE
BEAT ALL PRICES INCLUDING GSA
Proton T-4 produces a
bi-directional field which provides 20,000 Gauss positive field and a
20,000 Gauss Negative field. The T-4 achieves this by using a unique, patented
"Reverse Polarity". Other degaussers may have either a positive
or a negative pulse, but only one. The T-4 has both and it is fully
automatic. This ensures complete and permanent erasure of your data and
will protect your sensitive information for years to come. The T-4 now has
a LCD screen and internal Gaussmeter for performance verification.
- Listed on the National Security Agency's
(NSA) Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and complies with DoD requirements for
destroying classified information on magnetic media.
- Internal software requires all
parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the
"Go" LED display. If any problem exists that will compromise
degaussing, the "Go" LED will not display. This software
guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and
- Patented "Reverse Polarity"
Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) technology.
- Fully automatic operation: no drawer to
open and close, simply insert media into top slot and push start
- Lightweight and portable design enables
table top or floor
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001
- Permanent destruction of confidential
and classified data.
- Compliance with recognized standards and
regulations, including FACTA, HIPAA, GLB, DPA, etc.
- Sanitizes both longitudinal and
perpendicular recorded media and is projected to reliably degauss
future media with increased coercivities and higher oersteds (Oe).
- Stores energy from previous cycles to
reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy.
- Simple to use and fits easily into
Shipping Case (with wheels): Extended Warranty, Mobility Cart, 12-Volt
Battery Operation, Gaussmeter.
Technology creates 20,000 Gauss Positive & 20,000 Gauss Negative
Erasure Cycle Time
|45 - 60 seconds
||8 Amps @ 120 VAC; 4 Amps @ 240 VAC
10" (25) W x 26" (48) L x 19"
magnetic media within 1"
(2.5) x 6" (15) x 4.3" (11)
128 lbs. (54 kg)
||Operates up to
25,000 feet (7,620 meters)
||1-year parts and
Back to Main Page
10349 Balls Ford Road
Manassas, Virginia 20109 U.S.A.
to the Degausser
degaussers, degausser, garner degaussers, tape cleaner, proton, proton
data security, proton engineering, audiolab, media destruction, hard drive
destruction, magnetic tape, hard drive destroyer, degaussing, erasing,
hard drive bender, hard drive, data pure